- Date: 05/21/2018 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Location: City of Ocala Customer Service Office
201 SE 3rd St.
Ocala, Florida 34471
May 21, 2018
CITIZEN'S ADVISORY COMMITTEE – 3 p.m.
The May 2018 meeting of the Ocala/Marion County TPO’s Citizen's Advisory Committee (CAC) will be held in the Training Room, City of Ocala Customer Service Office (2nd Floor), 201 SE 3rd St., Ocala, Florida 34471.
- FY 2024 Priority Project List
- NE 25th Avenue, From NE 14th Street to NE 24th Street TIP Amendment
- NE 25th Avenue, From NE 24th Street to NE 35th Street TIP Amendment
- Draft FY 2018/2019 – 2022/2023 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP)
All members of the public are invited to attend. If reasonable accommodations are needed for you to participate in the meeting, please call 352-629-8297 at least 48 hours in advance so that arrangements can be made. For further information, please contact the TPO staff at 121 SE Watula Ave., or call 352-629-8297.
Please be advised that if any person wishes to appeal any decision made by the Board with respect to any matter considered at the above meeting, he will need a record of the proceedings, and that, for such purpose, he/she may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which record includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based.