- Date: 05/22/2018 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Location: Marion County Board of County Commissioners Auditorium
601 SE 25th Avenue
Ocala, Florida 34471
OCALA/MARION COUNTY TRANSPORTATION PLANNING ORGANIZATION
May 22, 2018
TRANSPORTATION PLANNING ORGANIZATION MEETING – 4:00 PM
The May 2018 meeting of the Ocala/Marion County TPO will be held in the
Marion County Board of County Commissioners Auditorium, 601 SE 25th Ave, Ocala, FL 34471.
- Coastal Connector
- FY 2024 Priority Project List
- NE 25th Avenue, from NE 14th Street to NE 24th Street Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) Amendment
- NE 25th Avenue, from NE 24th Street to NE 35th Street TIP
- Draft FY 2018/2019-2022/2023 TIP
- Final Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP) 2018-2019 to 2019-2020
All members of the public are invited to attend. If reasonable accommodations are needed for you to participate in the meeting, please call 629-8297 forty-eight (48) hours in advance so that arrangements can be made. For further information, please contact the TPO staff at 121 SE Watula Avenue, or call 629-8297.
Please be advised that if any person wishes to appeal any decision made by the Board with respect to any matter considered at the above meeting, they will need a record of the proceedings, and that, for such purpose, they may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which record includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based.